Current codes?
A few days ago, i saw a comment about a new bloodpoint code.
But i can´t seem to find anything about it. Was it just my imagination?
A few days ago, i saw a comment about a new bloodpoint code.
But i can´t seem to find anything about it. Was it just my imagination?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends. What are the latest ones you used?
Cawcaw. But that wasnt a bloodpoint code.
Y-day was one from steelseries. You just need to create account and you got 100k bp.
https://games.steelseries.com/giveaway/728413982/dead-by-daylight-100k-bloodpoints-key-giveaway
Not sure if you can still get it.
I don't know if they still work, but here the ones I've seen:
Thank you!
Doublerainbow doesn't work anymore and BLUEBIRDBEEG run out yesterday, if the leaks are right.
You're welcome.
No worries! Enjoy! :D
The important part though is did you see the Holly pics? :D
The what?
Holly is very upset that you forgot about her
I´m so sorry! I have the memory of a goldfish!
She will probably forgive you if you give her one of her favorite treats.
Since you're not here, I will tell her that it is from you. Hopefully that will be enough to placate her rage.
My family sends their regards...
Holly accepts your cat pictures as compensation for the offense. You and Holly are now cool.