RIP the Community Event
Considering that we need 750 000 unique players and that we are only about 1/5 into the first one. I think it safe to say that the event is dead as long as the devs does not fix it.
I don't see why they capped the event. What am I supposed to do after I have contributed my 40 points?
If it wasn't capped then we could all grind towards a common goal as a community but now the only thing we can do is hope that some other people that might not even care about the event, to do it.
It is sad. I was looking forward to this event.
Comments
This is probably a stupid question, but can you only do one or the other, and that's it? Or can you do the killer side and survivor side of the challenge, and contribute 80 total?
Yeah...
It’s collective, so once you do it on one side it’s done. Or you could do half on each.
Rizzo confirmed Peanits misspoke and Mandy is right saying you cannot give more than your 40
Maybe because a few posts later it's confirmed false.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I saw that too.... That's why I edited my post
Ah, understood.
Man, that's...really, really silly.
Vague rules, mods and devs contradicting each other, having to manually select each community challenge to make progress... This whole thing is a mess.
The bar was set way too high. 2 full cosmetic sets that might as well not be in the game because only hackers will have access to them? Wonderful.
I cant even contribute anymore lol, yeah they made it way to strict. only 40 per person??? really????
Something about this situation I find amusing in a sad way.
Just logged into the game. They changed the goals. And my bad it is 12 days.
They lowered the community goals. They're possible now