I cant get the event masks
I started with ace, interacted with that thing and then i escaped. After that, i looked in the cosmetics and didnt see the mask. I thought thats weird but then didnt mind. I did it again still nothing. I restarted the game, still nothing.
I thought maybe is it bugged for my survivors so i switched to artist. I interacted with the thing and after the match, it showed that i have unlooked it (you know, the icon that appears when you unlook something like for bloodpoints) i was happy, but it dont appear in my cosmetics ?
Is there something i did wrong ? I mean maybe im stupid or didnt understand how you unlock these masks ?
Please help
Comments
The mask that gets unlocked is random.
The cosmetic that you get is random - so just because you're playing one character doesn't mean that you will get the mask for that character. For example I was playing as Nea and I unlocked the Deathslinger mask.
You don't need to escape as a survivor to get the mask but you must have interacted with the envelope thing and be at least alive by the time EGC starts with the sparkles on your character. As a killer, you just need to interact with the envelope.
Omg thanks, yeah im so stupid...
it's not stupid at all! You can easily miss the pop up of the mask when you finish the game.
Big Thanks to both of you, it appears that i really didnt get how it works.
happy to help! Enjoy the Event.
I escaped 4 games last night and didn't see the pop-up notification. I did get 4 masks though, despite having to search each character to see which ones I got. But yeah, not once did I see the notifications pop-up.