So UB and CoH will remain the same?

Unbreakeble and CoH are very much meta as well and very powerfull perks, common used as well. Shouldn't be on the list as well?

Comments

  • Unbreakable is a one time use perk to counter slugging so makes sense they would leave that. COH I agree is annoying but, at least we now have the new perk shattered hope.

  • I was surprised they weren’t there. I don’t care about UB that much, I really only have an issue with DS/UB combined. But COH not being there likely means they’re fine with boons as they are which is disappointing especially since the weak boons can’t get a buff as long as boons in general stay as they are

  • UB is one time use. I don't think this perk needs any change. It is counters slugging.


    CoH? It is still good perk but not busted. I think CoH is on good spot now.

  • Well CoH is just the one survivor perk that is so wildly overpowered they nerfed it twice and people STILL bring it every game AND they made a killer perk specifically and ONLY to counter it.

    Why would they actually FIX the problem, when they can keep selling Mickaela to every single survivor player? Maybe they'll look at it once saturation reaches 90% of all DbD players.

  • Neither of those perks are problems.

    Contrary to what you'd think from reading these forums, the last nerf to COH was overkill. It's usage has fallen off so dramatically, to the point it doesn't really qualify as meta. Meanwhile, UB is and always will be one of the perks that's often run but usually wasted. Neither of them needed any changes.