I’m enjoying the celebrations!
Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that is using flans, cakes and streamers. I’ve only had 1 match that had nothing played. We all know the grind is awful and this event is really helping.
I know ppl will moan about others playing sweaty but not everyone is, it’s great to see everyone joining in. I’ve had my fair share of being left on the hook, facecamped etc and I just see it as whatever, onto the next match.
So yeah, keep being awesome and spreading the dbd love!
Comments
Agreed
Thankfully I've yet to get a jerkface person (on either side). Not everyone has played Flans/BPS/Anniversary Cakes but every game there are at least two in play and so far at least, no one has tunneled or gen rushed as fast as possible.
Personally I'm trying to do my part. I have killed three survivors total in about a dozen games (one person suicided, one person I must have gone into Stage 2 and I didn't notice because I only hooked them once and the third killed themselves when the one person died but neither of them brought flans so I don't feel too bad about it).
As a survivor, I just mainly play normal. I haven't had to do it yet but I do intend to let myself get hooked if I have gone unhooked the entire game.