Item Inefficiency Enjoyers crying again
No Overwhelming Presence buffs, all 3 Overwhelming Presence users are crying. Maybe it'll be a good perk next year...
That said, this perk list is certainly interesting, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little nervous. Looking forward to hearing more soon (please be soon I'm DYING to know LOL).
Comments
They’ll announce more next week.
Also, big win for Coulrophobia enjoyers
I'm pretty sure they're not announcing more perks, just what some of the changes will be. On Twitter they made reference to coming very close to the 40 perk overhaul number from the anniversary stream.
True, at least they're giving one of the terror-radius based perks a facelift.
Big win for the one person on planet earth that uses sole survivor
@TheClownIsKing would be very happy. If only he was on the forums to see it :(
He's probably here just on a new account name we don't know.