Question about masquerade invitations
Hi :)
I played killer and got 3 invitations (3 different matches of course). But so far I only unlocked the spirit mask.
Masks aren't guaranted ?
Hi :)
I played killer and got 3 invitations (3 different matches of course). But so far I only unlocked the spirit mask.
Masks aren't guaranted ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should be. Did you check all the killers and survivors who can get masks?
I didn't check. But since I got notified when I had the spirit's mask and not notified the 2 other times I supposed I only got 1 mask.
Yeah, not getting notified just happens sometimes. I didn't get told about the Trickster mask I got, but it was there.
I'd give it a looksie.