x5 Frightful Flan and survivors still try hard
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I've played 3 matches in a row where there was 5 frightful flans and they SWEAT so hard, they try SO hard to gen rush and escape without letting me get a single hook. I barely get any bloodpoints and they get away with it all.
These events are awful because the players make it awful. Can the killers just get full rewards for being too chill??? It's just a waste of flan at this point.
Comments
Myself. I tend to be very chill.
I'm only going to let one of you escape usually, but I'll do my best to ensure that everyone gets a decent amount of BP and gets to pop a gen.
I think we actually get the most out of this event on both sides if we all play normally. I did let people go as killer over the first few days for people to get their masks but no one benefits from killers all tanking their MMR...
On the killer side I've been having the opposite issue - everybody brings flans + flashlights or Residual Manifest and often one person with a sabo toolbox - and I literally cannot pick anyone up and hook them all game. On a few occasions people have bled out, especially as people picking them up from the ground will always Dead Hard away so when swinging I would always hit the person that had already been down, not the rescuer. I don't have Franklin's/Lightborn/Mad Grit/Startstruck unlocked on most killers so I feel there is not much else I can do. But I'm also not going to give them the enjoyment of getting all those saves and then teabag me at the gate. 😕 We would definitely benefit from playing more normally though as then they would be getting their altruism points.