Did they nerf dredge?

  • "Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause the game to crash when teleporting as The Dredge."

I didn't even know they did some bug fixes, but i was playing dredge and noticed that his teleport has a clunky wait period that cancels the entire thing if you even dare attempt to teleport.

I did not notice this on launch day so just wondering if it was new and i just didn't notice or if he has been nerfed.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No? I'm not sure what you mean.

    If you try to teleport to a locker before the imaginary charge timer is up, then it cancels it. I seem to remember being able to spam the button and it wouldn't cancel the charge before this update. The wait time also seemed shorter as well.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think what's happening here is a client/server mismatch issue. The client says that the teleport is ready so it tries to start it, but the server is like "nope" and rolls it back, cancelling the teleport entirely. You can see whenever it happens that the charge bar increases/decreases in chunks rather than having a smooth progression.

    Reminds me of the Myers tier rollback bug.

    Well.. whatever it is, they broke him with the tentative fixes they did..