already have a p3 legion i have no life
no life
no life
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
N O L I F E
i think that deserves another
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvP0gluTew
Correct me if I'm wrong, but nothing you do on the PTB carries over to the live server right? What is the point of prestiging on the beta server?
i told you i have no life...at all every moment im not doing something for working on the forums or at home playing dbd my boss thinks it hilarious though
I already had it after 3 hours, so... .yeah. But I need to admit that the prestige looks awesome. I really love the new killer.
i know cream inspired yes please i can only hope they nerf deepwound so he she he she becomes better