Garden of Joy

Ive been playing a lot of killer, and every time I am sent to the garden of joy map I have a lot of trouble. The way the main building, the huge house in the middle, is set up, when a survivor runs into it, it is very hard to catch them, and they are effectively able to waste your time with almost no risk and it does not take much skill the way the vault windows are positioned, until you give up or every generator is done and you’ve lost. I don’t know if anyone else feels the same, or if there is a good fix for this, but it’s ruined a lot of my games as the survivors just run into it as soon as I start chase with them knowing I won’t be able to catch them.

Comments

  • Yeah the Main building is awful. 3 God Windows spawn in it. Can Become a Literal Infinite, survivors can force chase to be broken with those if they walk a little, so no window blocks for you. its disgusting

  • It's also very hard to see anything inside the house, so you really have to strain your eyes to see where the scratch marks lead.