Question about the community challenge
Do I need to be with the challenge selected for my contribution to keep counting?
Or can I do other archive and my skill cheks would still count for the global total?
Do I need to be with the challenge selected for my contribution to keep counting?
Or can I do other archive and my skill cheks would still count for the global total?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can only confirm it doesnt count unless you have it selected. But good to know it can go over that 40 otherwise it would take ages to get them all.
I recommend finishing personal challenges first, they arent hard and then select community challenge so it keeps counting
I honestly just do enough to get the cosmetic for dredge, as I'm a killer main and didn't like haddies perks. I think next I'll try getting someone to farm gen kicks with me.