checking progress
Is there a way to check how many masks I've gotten? Cause out of 12 characters who have masks, I only own two of them.
Is there a way to check how many masks I've gotten? Cause out of 12 characters who have masks, I only own two of them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont mean two masks btw. I only have the artists and Mikeala
If you earn a new mask, you will get the notification when returning to the lobby after the match that you unlocked a mask and I am pretty sure there it says how many out of 12 you have unlocked.
also you might be able to view the masks in the in-game shop? Can’t check in the moment if it’s possible..