BHVR has their priorities mixed up

So they fixed an issue that caused the Clown's stomach to jiggle too much in the tally screen which didn't affect the gameplay but left tonic bottles untouched.... They are still bugged and disappear 2 out of 10 times when thrown.

Comments

  • They don't disappear. I've only noticed it when I'm walking through grass or corn. The bottle can for some reason make contact with corn and grass, causing it to just drop to the ground behind you. It's stupid, it's like Huntress's hatchets being unable to go through the corn.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    They don't disappear. I've only noticed it when I'm walking through grass or corn. The bottle can for some reason make contact with corn and grass, causing it to just drop to the ground behind you. It's stupid, it's like Huntress's hatchets being unable to go through the corn.

    I'm talking about when there is no gas cloud after they break

  • @HellDescent said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    They don't disappear. I've only noticed it when I'm walking through grass or corn. The bottle can for some reason make contact with corn and grass, causing it to just drop to the ground behind you. It's stupid, it's like Huntress's hatchets being unable to go through the corn.

    I'm talking about when there is no gas cloud after they break

    There is, It's behind you.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    They don't disappear. I've only noticed it when I'm walking through grass or corn. The bottle can for some reason make contact with corn and grass, causing it to just drop to the ground behind you. It's stupid, it's like Huntress's hatchets being unable to go through the corn.

    I'm talking about when there is no gas cloud after they break

    There is, It's behind you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaJV72B_xdU
    Where???

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    They don't disappear. I've only noticed it when I'm walking through grass or corn. The bottle can for some reason make contact with corn and grass, causing it to just drop to the ground behind you. It's stupid, it's like Huntress's hatchets being unable to go through the corn.

    I'm talking about when there is no gas cloud after they break

    There is, It's behind you.

    image
    Where???

    Oh, your problem is very different than mine then.
  • They don't disappear. I've only noticed it when I'm walking through grass or corn. The bottle can for some reason make contact with corn and grass, causing it to just drop to the ground behind you. It's stupid, it's like Huntress's hatchets being unable to go through the corn.

    They patched that you can hatchet in corn now
  • @HellDescent said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    They don't disappear. I've only noticed it when I'm walking through grass or corn. The bottle can for some reason make contact with corn and grass, causing it to just drop to the ground behind you. It's stupid, it's like Huntress's hatchets being unable to go through the corn.

    I'm talking about when there is no gas cloud after they break

    There is, It's behind you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaJV72B_xdU
    Where???

    Just open your eyes :smile:

  • Ooooor it's that some things take longer to fix than others?

    I do like that you went right to try and get outside? Lol.

  • Of course they do.

    Freddy is so broken. You can't even pick survivors up if their teammates are healing them.

    They're still selling this DLC despite admitting it needs a complete rework.

    Meanwhile they're busy buffing Borrowed Time which nobody asked for.