So. I have 10/10 masks, but as we all know by now there are 12 masks. I tried one more game picking up an invitation but that did nothing. is this happening to anyone else?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because there's 12 masks, not 10. I don't know why they let us to get only 10.
So, do I have to get more of the invatations to get Artists and Tricksters or am I stuck until they release a bug fix?
Same here. Unlocked 10/10 mask. No mask for Artist and Trickster.
You have to restart your game and after that you can earn the masks
edit: also this is already reported here:
Restart works.