So when exactly is the prestige rework?
Event is giving me too many bps so I might as well prestige some characters.
But, I don't feel like doing it now because I am not interested in the promised reward and don't want to lose my perks.
Event is giving me too many bps so I might as well prestige some characters.
But, I don't feel like doing it now because I am not interested in the promised reward and don't want to lose my perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Midchapter
PTB should come out in 2 or 3 weeks
Oof. I was hoping it was earlier.
Thanks for answering.
Well i'd except with next mid-chapter. So 2 months later (PTB is 2 - 3 weeks later tho)
No official date has been announced. We just know it's tentatively planned for a summer release. If that's to be kept, it's most likely the next mid-chapter.
I was hoping it would be way later :(
Because of the "reward" right?
Yes
Well, I hope it is worth it for you guys grinding a lot.