I got 10/10 but not the artist and trickster masks?
I've seen other people get the trickster and artist masks but after I got 10 total I can't get anymore and I still don't have them after escaping with an invitation.
Why do the ONLY 2 MASKS i want have to be the ones I dont get?
Comments
Wait wait wait wait.
Are you telling me
that I got every mask, EXCEPT THE MASKS FOR MY MOST PLAYED KILLER AND ANOTHER KILLER I REALLY ENJOY.
What are the chances.
Wait seriously?
I really hope it gets fixed cuz I need the artist one and haven't got it yet ๐
@Leachy_Jr someone in the bug section is saying restarting your game fixes it, idk if they mean it awards them straight after restart or you just regain the opportunity to get them
I got Trashster and Artist masks, meh. I don't like both of killers.
Ah ok will test that and update afterwards.
If you restart after your 10th mask it will let you get the last 2
Really? Thank you so much. It was so annoying, i have not Yui mask yet. Dwight can go to hell.
Same Thing I'm a Trickster main and can't get a mask :(((((
Yes restarting works thank god.
Did you get them immediately or did you need to play more matches? Just so I know what I'm looking at.
Haven't been able to get on yet today. Do the masks look good? Is it an improvement over the crowns? ๐
That's a relief
Massive improvement
I needed to play more matches.