Zombie stuck on Dead Dawg
PC
One of the zombies was stuck on the gallows gen, I am unable to tell if it was purely visual or if the zombie was stuck there for good, it neither moved nor did it target anyone.
Tagged:
Pending
PC
One of the zombies was stuck on the gallows gen, I am unable to tell if it was purely visual or if the zombie was stuck there for good, it neither moved nor did it target anyone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happens on all maps as far as I am aware.
It can happen on any map where there is a generator that can be repaired by 4 survivors.
The zombie becomes completely unresponsive and stops functioning until killed.