Please, when is a event ...
Be more nice in killer thank you
Be more nice in killer thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...what?
Only if you be more nice in survivor.
I am, i just want help both side
I'm solo
I've been nice.
Thus far, I've run into one 'nice' group of survivors, 1 group who were way more experienced than me (matchmaking is totally borked right now) who double DC'd on the first down, 1 group who brought 4 flashlights and then triple DCd when they saw I had Lightborn (lol) and 2 groups who slammed gens like demons and teabagged me on the way out.