new perk idea blind fury
you are more susceptible to flash lights
25%/50%/75% easier to be blinded
25%/50%/75% blind duration
when blinded gain a 5%/7%/10% movement speed and 2/3/4 survivors gain the exposed effect for the duration of the blind
when blinded you are no longer immobile and can pull off lunging attacks
30%/20%/10% penalty to missed attack cool down
every sucessful hit decreases the duration of the blindness by 25%/15%/10%
perk has a cooldown of 120 seconds
"theres a reason you dont corner a wild animal"
high risk high reward and i see a lot of potential
what do you think
Comments
I like this. I don't mind getting Flash Lights on me. 90% of the time I don't drop the survivor when someone tries to manage a Flashlight save.
it would really make flashlights more risky and not ez pz shiney savey
anyone else like it?
Yes I stole this joke from Reddit
why it buffs their flashlights? basically with this perk insta blinding is back
high risk high reward sems fair to me
anyone else like it?
sigh
I actually like this, some of the risk numbers might be a tad too high but this is still a really neat idea.
thank you i dont know how to fix the numbers but i do know this will be accepted by both killers and survivors killers because it serves as a counter to blinds and survivors because it also buffs flashlights who wouldnt like it!
wouldn't use it, the only times you should be getting blinded is during the chase, then you just use your ears to follow them.