Read a thread earlier about how survivors would ruin the event

image.png

My first match has a mori in it :)

Comments

  • @squbax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001885#Comment_3001885

    Didn't survivors used the snowmen from that event as a mettle of man against killers during the full duration of it and players had to just suck it up and continue playing the game regardless?

    When this was brought up in discussions during the winter event I agreed that changes needed to be made since there were survivors that were abusing the snowmen for extra hits. However survivors doing that did not prevent killers from getting their event cosmetics which is what killers are able to do to survivors in this event. I'd like events to be enjoyable/rewarding for both sides instead of just one or the other.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    This is why I don't use cakes you get killers like this during events

    I have 100+ cakes on several survivors for this exact reason.

    I'm not being selfish, I just don't want to play games like these.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001863#Comment_3001863

    Still worse than winter/new year events - during those it didn't matter when you died. You can't prevent the killer camping/tunneling you out or teammates DCing making it more difficult to get to that point in the game. Killer can just go grab theirs then go afk facing a wall and they'll still get theirs. Survivor that played their best all match only to die just before exit is opened gets nothing. It's pretty unfair/crappy system and it encourages survivors to sweat leading to that unfun vicious circle of who can make the match end faster for least blood points possible.

    God forbid the miserable role actually gets favoured for once.

  • @Krazzik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001885#Comment_3001885

    God forbid the miserable role actually gets favoured for once.

    Or, like I've said already - they could not favor either side and make the events rewarding/enjoyable for both so it's not an us v them. Crazy thought I know but to me events should be something fun for everyone.

1 2 3 ›