Survivor SBMM just makes no sense

The SBMM treats it as a 1v1v1v1v1, yet in order to raise mmr as survivor you must escape which is impossible alone.

In what world does this make any sense?

While I dont agree with the killer SBMM either at least it's more plausible. Doesnt matter how good you are, you cant 1v1 a match and win as survivor and saying you did bad because you dont escape is just nonsense.

No real reason for this post, just saying

Comments

  • People really need to stop pretending that there is matchmaking in this game. It was funny for a while everyone being in on the joke, but it's really out of date now.

  • To be honest I don't really understand the survivor SBMM. I usually play solo so I usually don't escape. This should mean that my MMR is usually going down. So why isn't my survivor MMR zero? Or if it is zero, why am I getting killers that are somewhere between reasonably good and godlike?

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    To be honest I don't really understand the survivor SBMM. I usually play solo so I usually don't escape. This should mean that my MMR is usually going down. So why isn't my survivor MMR zero? Or if it is zero, why am I getting killers that are somewhere between reasonably good and godlike?

    Excellent question. This seems to be the norm for many of us. I have not seen a "bad" killer in a very long time.

    edit: unless I play the killer myself. I can hardly ever get any kills, let alone a 4K. Maybe once every blue moon if I run the sweatiest tryhard builds with the most overpowered add-ons

  • Matchmaking in the game is a potato. Always has been, always will be, and SBMM didn't alleviate it. It seems to work well in other games, just not this one for whatever reason.