Bubba on Console.
No matter how much I try I can’t use him. Especially against pc players who can break their survivors ankles to do loops.
I get his perks are great but they don’t matter when I can’t turn to hit someone with his chainsaw.
Im not saying buff him btw. I just can’t use him at all. I’ve left him to rot with the Artist and the Clown. Two others I can’t stand to use since I can’t get their powers to work like how people suggest.
It just irritates me because almost every three days I get a daily FOR HIM.
Comments
Playing killer on console is a pain. I heard the new-gen should be running fine, but it's rough on old gen.
I love playing twins but playing Victor is PAINFUL on console lately.
whats hard about using clown on console?
I'm a ps4 dbd player and I'm a bubba main. Increase that sensitivity my dude. Only a couple killers suffer from console. Trickster, huntress, and blight. Some may say deathslonger and nurse but I feel they are the same
His fat cheeks
Just today I increased my controller’s turn sensitivity. It actually made a big difference in getting those hits when they’re twisting and turning in my face! Not sure right off, but I think it’s 75% sensitivity. Much higher than that and it’s way too easy to get turned around!