How loud is The Dredge for survivor?

During Nightfall, the best perk in the game, BBQ & Chill told me Steve was doing Yamaoka killer shack genny and I wanted to chase him off of it for a couple seconds. I hilariously thought "what if i teleport to the basement and grab him off the gen?"

So I teleported to the basement as a joke but I ended up getting discombobulated and couldn't find the stairs. I was really baked so that may have played a small role there but after 10 seconds I finally found the stairs and..uh..grabbed Steve off the generator. It was like 60% or something.

My question is, isn't Dredge super loud? Even with no Terror Radius it should be impossible to take anybody by surprise, right?

Comments

  • @lauraa said:

    During Nightfall, the best perk in the game, BBQ & Chill told me Steve was doing Yamaoka killer shack genny and I wanted to chase him off of it for a couple seconds. I hilariously thought "what if i teleport to the basement and grab him off the gen?"

    So I teleported to the basement as a joke but I ended up getting discombobulated and couldn't find the stairs. I was really baked so that may have played a small role there but after 10 seconds I finally found the stairs and..uh..grabbed Steve off the generator. It was like 60% or something.

    My question is, isn't Dredge super loud? Even with no Terror Radius it should be impossible to take anybody by surprise, right?

    Nope. He has a 'squish' noise, but unless you've got a lullaby, or are playing Plague, most killers are a lot quieter than it sounds like from your POV.