It's the best Idea.
Emblem system is so no perfect - the best choice is backing to bloodpoints ranking but with slighty changes.
OLD:
0 - 6999 -1
7000 - 9999 0 (Safety Pip)
10000 - 19999 1
20000 - 32000 2
NEW:
0 - 8000 -1
8000 - 12 000 0 (Safety Pip)
12 000 - 24 000
24 000 - 32000 2
Comments
Am quite happy with how the system is for emblems an putting the bloodpoints higher for pips is quite fair i think going off how matches are played an how fast they can be, personally for me i think they should make the bloodpoints needed to safety, pip an double pip need to be a bit higher
Possibly something like;
0 - 9999 -1
10,000 - 13,999 Safety
14,000 - 25,999 +1
26,000 - 40,000 +2
40? There's no 40k bloodpoints
ive gotten 90k once
Yeah you can, there's your total from the match PLUS the match bounses 40k is easy I nearly got 90k last night lol
use scartched mirror myers with boy freinds memo bbq and chili distressing thrill of the hunt and beast of prey
BBW and Mirror give bonus to BP
I don't use Myers that much an onlynperk outta them I like is bbq as my main build most survivors hate is bbq, bitter murmur, pop goes weasel an overcharge lol my toxic killer build, should give it a go lol the match only plays out till your done playing with survivors
But I'll given it a go neither the less haha
switch out bitter murmur with nurses caliing and pop goes the weasel with ruin and your set
I really dislike ruin haha but yeah every now an then I switch in nurses calling but pop goes the weasel with overcharge both t3 an you kicking gen that gen is basically halfed haha but yeah give that build I said a go I guarantee you'll get so many points from it an the match will end when you let it
if you pair thrill of the hunt with ruin it actually really helps
I know I just really don't like having to keep going back to my hexes when am already in Chase but every now an then i will use hexes when I use the hag but that's just for fun lol