Memories not playing anymore
For about a week or so, the memories in the archive no longer play the voice anymore. The final movies still work, but nothing for the regular memories in all tomes. Any idea how to fix it?
For about a week or so, the memories in the archive no longer play the voice anymore. The final movies still work, but nothing for the regular memories in all tomes. Any idea how to fix it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm using the Windows Store version.
Do you mean autoplay? Also, which ones specifically?
Any memory in every tome. Clicked stop, clicked play, turned autoplay on and off. Nothing works.
They're fine for me. I'm steam, though, so I might not be of much help further. Make sure to report it in the bug section of the forums and hope for the best.