The One Thing I Dislike About The Dredge...

He's pretty crap at getting BP. Really struggle to max deviousness, especially if the survivors aren't locking lockers. Is there some trick to him?

Comments

  • I forget if each locker teleport is a scoring event but if so, teleport times during nightfall are nearly instantaneous - so chew up those charges!

  • @Mozic said:

    I forget if each locker teleport is a scoring event but if so, teleport times during nightfall are nearly instantaneous - so chew up those charges!

    Yeah, that seems to cap out pretty fast though.

    EDIT: Correction, this does actually work, but it's slow.

  • I haven't had a problem getting BP with him. In fact the past week of playing nothing but Dredge I've probably score more near-perfect games (31,000 BP or more) than ever.

  • @Seraphor said:

    I haven't had a problem getting BP with him. In fact the past week of playing nothing but Dredge I've probably score more near-perfect games (31,000 BP or more) than ever.

    Huh. Not sure what I'm doing wrong then.

    I'm struggling to max Deviousness, and also chase/spot survivors. I'm not struggling to win on him, just get BP.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3000400#Comment_3000400

    Huh. Not sure what I'm doing wrong then.

    I'm struggling to max Deviousness, and also chase/spot survivors. I'm not struggling to win on him, just get BP.

    Like every killer, use their power.

    Cut survivors off by jumping to a locker near them. Place your remnant one side of a loop while you cut them off the other way. Successful hits immediately after either of these should be Deviousness scoring events.

    Much easier during Nightfall, so use add ons that increase duration and frequency of Nightfall.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3000409#Comment_3000409

    Like every killer, use their power.

    Cut survivors off by jumping to a locker near them. Place your remnant one side of a loop while you cut them off the other way. Successful hits immediately after either of these should be Deviousness scoring events.

    Much easier during Nightfall, so use add ons that increase duration and frequency of Nightfall.

    I do that. The thing is - most killers get...somewhere between 500-800 BP for a power hit, usually as a product of a few components (Cenobite, for instance, gets 300 for snaring and 500 for hitting).

    Dredge gets a piddly 350.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3000420#Comment_3000420

    I do that. The thing is - most killers get...somewhere between 500-800 BP for a power hit, usually as a product of a few components (Cenobite, for instance, gets 300 for snaring and 500 for hitting).

    Dredge gets a piddly 350.

    Teleport = 100

    Teleport hit = 200

    Hit during Nightfall = 300

    If you just keep teleporting around when you can all those 100s add up fast (plus it helps you maintain map pressure and gives you info via killer instinct) and if you score a hit during nightfall coming out of one thats another 500.

  • Yea, he is not the best at grinding Bloodpoints.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Yea, he is not the best at grinding Bloodpoints.

    Three games in a row just now above 31,000 BP begs to differ.

    Not even all winners, first was a 4K, 2nd was 2K and just had one on the Game for 1K.

    Once I actually get BBQ on him I dont think I'll be using anything else for BP!

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3000485#Comment_3000485

    Three games in a row just now above 31,000 BP begs to differ.

    Not even all winners, first was a 4K, 2nd was 2K and just had one on the Game for 1K.

    Once I actually get BBQ on him I dont think I'll be using anything else for BP!

    Uh...I don't think it's physically possible to get 31k in a 1k game, simply because you'll cap out everything before you hit that point.