Would you be willing to push off a chapter release for a multi-map release?
Imagine if there was essentially a map pack released. Perhaps a bunch of new locales. Perhaps one additional map per existing realm!
I think this would tremendously freshen up the game and might be worth producing in place of a normal chapter. I know a lot of you would say “let’s do a game health chapter”, and that’s completely legitimate. But I’m hoping to get your take on maps vs. normal chapters on this thread.
If you think maps, what maps would you like to see, and how many, to be worth exchanging for a normal chapter? Obviously producing this would tie up a lot of resources at BHVR.
Comments
I would've maybe said yes back when new maps were something to look forward to and not just dread
Yes. I'd much rather new maps over new perks.