Who her hopes there's new snow maps for the season I mean would be cool to track them by prints and

Who agrees that would he fun

Comments

  • @redsopine01 said:
    Who agrees that would he fun

    pretty coold idea instead of scratch marks also blood would be easier to follow and last a lot longer to balance it

  • Our I mean we finally get a snowish map so add that in or just put snow on red forest I mean the trailer has it So y not the map
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Our I mean we finally get a snowish map so add that in or just put snow on red forest I mean the trailer has it So y not the map

    i have been wondering that since the dark lullaby was released

  • I want seasonal changes for all the maps in general. I would love if the weather of the maps changed for summer, autumn, winter, and spring.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I want seasonal changes for all the maps in general. I would love if the weather of the maps changed for summer, autumn, winter, and spring.

    just imagine the game map summer concrete industrial building! spring concrete industrial building! fall concrete concrete industrial building and of course winter a tiny little bit of snow on the outside windows barley see able but more importantly CONCRETE INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS!!!!!!

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I want seasonal changes for all the maps in general. I would love if the weather of the maps changed for summer, autumn, winter, and spring.

    just imagine the game map summer concrete industrial building! spring concrete industrial building! fall concrete concrete industrial building and of course winter a tiny little bit of snow on the outside windows barley see able but more importantly CONCRETE INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS!!!!!!

    Just put a santa hat on the corpses for winter and I'll be happy.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I want seasonal changes for all the maps in general. I would love if the weather of the maps changed for summer, autumn, winter, and spring.

    just imagine the game map summer concrete industrial building! spring concrete industrial building! fall concrete concrete industrial building and of course winter a tiny little bit of snow on the outside windows barley see able but more importantly CONCRETE INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS!!!!!!

    Just put a santa hat on the corpses for winter and I'll be happy.

    yes! and make the reverse bear traps look like wreathes with little ornaments hanging off them and fill all the cargo with presents and in the freezer instead of a dead naked woman put a happy snow man