Coming back after a while...
I quit this game a few months because the community was unbearable and the game was actually terrible in terms of playerbase distribution+balance and I believe that didn't change at all in all the time I've been gone, it probably even got worse. But that was that, all multiplayers have issues of that kind, League of Legends would be a pretty good example of it, terrible balance and terrible community but still enjoyable, just like this game. But there's something that most multiplayers take care of since their release and that's no loss of optimization, making sure to reasonable terms that systems that ran the game well on launch would still run the game on an acceptable level.
I just didn't consider a game like this would manage to run even worse after all this time. Optimization has always been an issue and the game was always framey. I joined the game during twins patch and got to be there when Nemesis patch happened, unplayable in console and all but at least even then the game still ran ""smoothly"" on my semi old rig, no heavy fps drops at any point, no input delay, no teleporting around after freezing. I don't know if this is a known issue or it's just on my side but this is a first for me on a multiplayer.
The fact that this pc can run smoothly Elden Ring, CP77, RE8 and Nier Replicant on medium graphics but cannot avoid having heavy fps drops in this game on minimum settings even after shutting down every other program on my PC that could be the issue (as in discord, chrome, steam overlay, etc) is ridiculous. I'm beggining to be sorry undeservedly I spent actual money on this game.
Comments