What do u think about other killers changes in the near future? BHVR?

After Legion and Ghostface, who are killers will be bless with changes or rework ? what do u think?

I would like to see changes for

Sadako - yeah, its a recent killer, but, after Dredge? really? why Sadako? 

Trickster- I would like to see his power give more interaction about music, like his concept, and make him doesnt be frustrate for both sides, specially console players

Twins- For me, erratic concept, They force and incentive slug gameplays and now with boon their power doesnt make sense. They spend a lot of time between down and hook survivors and they are a lot punished for a great and correct use of thier power.

Comments

  • I hope they revert Hillbilly's overheat. Everybody agreed that the addons were the only problematic part. Newer killers like Pyramid Head, Blight, Pinhead. Their only punishment for missing is the cooldown. No extra overheat added.