How exactly does wiggling work?

When I play Killer, sometimes I get survivors without boil over whose wiggling affects me a great deal. However, when playing survivor myself with or without Boil Over my wiggling appears to do nothing at all to any Killer I face. Is this because I play on PC?

Comments

  • iron grasp negates struggles and when wiggling hitting the skillchecks gives more of a wiggle effect. missing them or not doing them at all does nothing to very little

  • @InvadeGames said:

    iron grasp negates struggles and when wiggling hitting the skillchecks gives more of a wiggle effect. missing them or not doing them at all does nothing to very little

    Doesn't seem to matter if they have iron grasp or not. I can count on 1 hand how many killers my wiggling has visually affected. Perhaps the struggling with my wiggling isnt shown to me, but is shown to the killer?

  • As killer, you can press A and D while carrying a survivor so you don't wiggle back and forth as much. You kind of counteract the side by side by hitting the A and D while holding W. Do you do this when you carry survivors? If you don't, this is probably what's happening.

  • @Zephinism said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2998574#Comment_2998574

    Doesn't seem to matter if they have iron grasp or not. I can count on 1 hand how many killers my wiggling has visually affected. Perhaps the struggling with my wiggling isnt shown to me, but is shown to the killer?

    well for me i dont really fight the wiggles. ill normally kinda just go with it only making small adjustments and yea pressing a and d will hide some of that wiggle because your seeing killer movements occur but it is occuring.