A question about perks

So I'm more specifically talking about killer perks and the way they interact with each individual killer. In regards to the truth of the matter, I'm unsure, but I've been seeing some people say that certain perks cannot be buffed because certain high mobility killers like Nurse would be able to abuse it too much.

I just want to know if there's some truth to this and if the devs have actually said this.

Comments

  • i dont think they said so but i think its self explanatory. they arent changing every perk in the game. Plenty of perks are plenty balanced and dont need an adjustment. Im guessing they will be looking at alot of the early original perks or perks that have very low use rates to adjust theem and make them attractive to use. perks like insidius are pointless these days and some perks are too Op and need to be adjusted like DH.