Exposed Target fixed or not?

There's posts a month old with no acknowledgement by BHVR in the forums. Does anyone know if Exposed Target has been fixed or not yet? Rift challenge that wasn't counting progress for downs with Myers in Tier III. Thanks!

Comments

  • No idea of there's been any official word on it, but it worked for me.

  • yep, played Myers for it, didnt work, stopped trying, no word on fix

  • @Seraphor said:

    No idea of there's been any official word on it, but it worked for me.

    Thanks! This was since the latest update (Dredge)?

    @DrDeepwound said:

    yep, played Myers for it, didnt work, stopped trying, no word on fix

    I wasted a Fragrant Tuft of Hair on my last attempt. So irritating.

  • It didn't work for me either with Myers. I used Pinkie Finger Clown and got it on the first attempt.

  • I got it with Ghostface, so at least that one works.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    There's posts a month old with no acknowledgement by BHVR in the forums. Does anyone know if Exposed Target has been fixed or not yet? Rift challenge that wasn't counting progress for downs with Myers in Tier III. Thanks!

    I did an "hit exposed targets" with Myers yesterday and it worked and was quite easy to do.

  • Wanted to personally confirm this is fixed:

    20220616103330_1.jpg