Other Optimal places to place Dredges remnant?
For TL walls they're good when you place them right in the middle.
For shack I'm not sure but I always place them on the corner outside so they can tell if I've teleported or not
For TL walls they're good when you place them right in the middle.
For shack I'm not sure but I always place them on the corner outside so they can tell if I've teleported or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you are approaching a survivor who's on the opposite side of a hill you can use it to quickly teleport back behind the hill if they decide to go up the hill and drop down while you're going all the way around