Has anyone else noticed the invisible wall surrounding the Garden of Joy house?

You ‘ll notice it when you drop down from the 2nd floor by walking off the edge of the roof or out the broken wall (but not when ‘vaulting’). Basically if you have any sort of momentum at all, you smack into an invisible solid wall that makes you drop straight down instead of forward-down.

It feels a little janky, but whatever, no big deal. Where I see a bigger issue is that this wall seems to count for collision in other aspects as well. For example, I tried chainsawing off the roof with Bubba and it counted as a “bump”. Irritating when I was quite literally in freefall through open air.

Anyway, I can see this being in place to prevent exploits of some type or other, but maybe just pull it back from the house by a meter or two so it doesn’t affect normal gameplay.

Comments

  • Yeah, that particularly sucks as Bubba & Billy.


    Edit: I haven't tried it yet but possibly even worse with a Demo shred - need to test!

  • If they put that there because of Skybilly, I'm gonna riot.

    But yeah, you shouldn't be encountering invisible walls during normal gameplay.