Please can you change the red add on for the dredge about when he go out of the locker the window is

This add on work just at the night but i don't know why but I'm my game the night it's just twice or three time But not long enough, this add is useless

Comments

  • I've gotten the addon to work a few times. The range is really small and there's really only a few tiles this addon would do anything like going to a locker at a the TL wall.

  • I think how you’re supposed to use it is while chasing a survivor at night you quickly pop in and out of a locker and shut down the tile.

  • The duration is way too short for it to be a good addon. Limiting it to Nightfall is just the lack of icing on the already eaten cake. It's not a bad idea, but it's very undertuned, especially when the other Iri is so reliable and easy to use.