Why it's so long to find a game killer? (And after it's for give me a to high swf MMR)

Yes I wait 5 min for get a team swf plus ttv so I prefer leave this game for playing fun but all the time you give me a too high MMR, can you just give us the date when you will change that? Or just desactivated MMR until the new one coming

Comments

  • “Because the game will die if they removed SWF from public matches.” 🙄

    #removeSWF

  • @eloise said:

    Yes I wait 5 min for get a team swf plus ttv so I prefer leave this game for playing fun but all the time you give me a too high MMR, can you just give us the date when you will change that? Or just desactivated MMR until the new one coming

    They won´t deactivate it. It seems they think it is ok.

    Maybe the survey shows that it is not ok or we are just the minority and it works great for everybody else.

    My games are not so good lately.