Twins and GF power icons
On the ptb of the gf when he went to stealthy mode the power icon changed and it looked like this :
On the ptb of twins when you were using Victor the power icon changed like this:
But when they went on live version they removed that . Why? It was a nice feature


Comments
I dont know about the ghostface one but im like 99% sure the twins one does switch. mabye its bugged rn
No it's not. When it went to live servers it got deleted as well
Found this on a LYNXI video
That might be a bug.
You have a point but I haven't seen it on live servers
But it was designed to be with the power. It didn't look like a bug. If it was a bug it would have shown something else completely random but that is something that has to do with their power
Don't know the logic of bhvr...
played both ghostface and twins on 6.0.0 and it does switch to the other icon while using night shroud/controling victor
twins game on live, changed power icon for victor
ghostface on live changed icon for stealth
There has been alot of visual bugs this chapter. i wouldnt be surprised if it is happening like you say
My god. I am feeling so weird now
All the videos I've seen with these killers and everytime I played with them it hasn't happened. Only on ptb I saw it ๐