This weekend I've versed an Onryo.
Hard to believe, I know. It's such a rare occurrence I thought I would tell about it.
It's my fourth one since it was released.
We've all escaped safely, obviously.
How many of these poor creatures have you versed so far?
Comments
Havn't seen a single one yet. Obviously I wont buy her to try her out, but I'm wondering what makes her so bad. From what I saw from content creators, she kinda reminded me of Wraith, just with a teleporting ability.
Her powers can be denied by survivors. She isn't fast while "invisible". She is a basic M1 killer.
Alright, thanks.
Not to mention her power is ruked by RNG. I have had TVs placed no where near Gens and also her condemn power is way too easy to get rid of. I finally got her special Mori to go off but the survivor let herself build up condemn.