a game i lost but feel good about

so in this match i had a swf bring me to mothers dwelling, probably the worst outdoor map for huntress. they had 3 medkits but at endgame it said 2 and 2 people had healing builds and let me tell you it was fast heals XD. like every time they ran away they healed really quick, after i wrecked the whole team at 3 gens left they made a comeback and spread out really well, 1 guy always came for the save with bt and body blocked and he had like instant heals, and one time i had 1 guy hooked and started hooking another for the other 2 to heal and team save and heal the person previously hooked. i had 8 hooks, i played very fair and the swf didnt have much strong perks except for healing and deadhards and bt. they stayed injured the whole match basically and escaped by the skin of their teeth! now what is the point of this? to simply state that even if you lose and get brutal killer you can have fun and do good, would i have won if i changed my decisions on chases 2 times? maybe. would i have won if i didnt have such a big map filled with trees? maybe. but who cares that was a great match

Comments

  • This, so much this.

    The matches that make my smile the most are the ones where win or lose, I'm in an absolute nailbiter where every second counts and the slightest screw up from either side would determine the outcome, or both side are just doing the dumbest, silliest stuff having a blast.

    The matches where I absolutely dominate the survivors and basically have them all dead with four or five gens still left to go don't really bring me any pleasure, and obviously the matches where I get maybe one or two hooks before they are out the gate make me get off the computer and go read for awhile.

    I don't really care about the ultimate kill count as long as I pick up one or two. It's the gameplay that matters. That's why I love when I pip up to the next rank as it means I can pick up a new killer or some silly build and just go have fun for awhile without worrying about depipping.

  • True. I mostly dont have fun as killer even if I win so those rare games where its actually fun, are the best