Can confirm that the killer is being teleported to the wrong side of the pallet again. Why aren't you Q&A testing your own game. It's such an old bug that apparently got back into the game and why? You can't account for all bugs, but this just feels like actual spaghetti coding.
Yeah, I'm seeing this happen a lot. It's not cool. I swear I'm having more trouble dropping pallets, too, but there's always been a fatal lag with that on console.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can confirm that the killer is being teleported to the wrong side of the pallet again. Why aren't you Q&A testing your own game. It's such an old bug that apparently got back into the game and why? You can't account for all bugs, but this just feels like actual spaghetti coding.
Yeah, I'm seeing this happen a lot. It's not cool. I swear I'm having more trouble dropping pallets, too, but there's always been a fatal lag with that on console.