Even seen a hatch in the basement?

In my 5 years of playing (and almost 2 years of playing while this map was out) I've never seen anything like this. The hatch spawned in the basement. Is this a new bug? Nothing too serious, just thought it was interesting.


EDIT: The Pyramid Head was streaming when this happened, by the way. I'm just not sure I can link it here because of the whole exposing players' names thing. If find out I can, I can give whoever wants to see their reaction a timestamp.

image.png


Comments

  • Lol reminds me of DBD mobile! For awhile it was alwaaaays I the basement!

    What map are you playing on btw?

  • I have never seen the hatch spawn in the basement before. I never even thought about looking there for it. Is this supposed to happen?

  • @yobuddd said:

    Lol reminds me of DBD mobile! For awhile it was alwaaaays I the basement!

    What map are you playing on btw?

    This was Midwhich. Yeah LOL I remember my mobile days

  • Got me there, I don't think I ever considered it could spawn there.

  • this is a first for me and Im sure Im not alone

  • I'm pretty sure it's a bug... At least, I hope so.

  • I bet you it was supposed to spawn on the platform halfway between the bottom and top stairs. It probably just sunk and spawned there. Almost guarantee it's a bug.

  • They should have the basement be a hatch spawn on all maps. Make it extra risky to escape.