Why you don't put Easter egg about the futur killer like...

A clock in the game mean vecna will be here soon, or a green egg mean alien serie coming, A flying boat mean the death coming ...

Comments

  • An onion signals shrek approaching

  • image.png

    You have almost 6 times my amount of discussions, yet not even a tenth of my amount of comments. Curious, that.


    As for the topic, I'd be cool, but it would need to be way more subtle. These things are supposed to create speculation, excitement, the whole "who can it be?" hype train. Given the genre, seeing a random paper boat in an out-of-place positon is practically a guarantee that Pennywise is coming. Kinda kills the speculation part right then and there.

    He says as if there isn't a massive precedent of leaks 'n all that, but that's besides the point.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/03UXARNF7AOA/image.png

    You have almost 6 times my amount of discussions, yet not even a tenth of my amount of comments. Curious, that.

    As for the topic, I'd be cool, but it would need to be way more subtle. These things are supposed to create speculation, excitement, the whole "who can it be?" hype train. Given the genre, seeing a random paper boat in an out-of-place positon is practically a guarantee that Pennywise is coming. Kinda kills the speculation part right then and there.

    He says as if there isn't a massive precedent of leaks 'n all that, but that's besides the point.

    I know I post a lot but I can't help it, I love my games too much, that I want to share my feeling my impressions of the games

  • Well Maurice is "Missing"

    Oni's sword went missing before he was added


    So since Maurice is gone, next killer will be springtrap

  • @eloise said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2994196#Comment_2994196

    I know I post a lot but I can't help it, I love my games too much, that I want to share my feeling my impressions of the games

    I love this game too much as well. Lets play some swf

  • They'll just be leaked anyways ๐Ÿ’€

  • They usually give hints to the next killer after the mid chapter