Brand New part isn't working
Brand new part does not work even after a week or so. I have tried a few times to no avail. Please fix this. The waste of brand new parts are expensive. Grey tool box and brand new :(
Tagged:
Pending
Brand new part does not work even after a week or so. I have tried a few times to no avail. Please fix this. The waste of brand new parts are expensive. Grey tool box and brand new :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had the same problem twice on ps4 this week, fixed by dropping toolbox and picking back up.
Brand new part hasn't been working properly for over 5 months now, nor have I seen it being addressed in the patch notes for the bugfix , nor patch notes for the PTB, nor was it acknowledged in the known issues. Can you at least kill switch the addon so we don't use it up if we don't get any value out of it until it is fixed or remove it from the bloodweb until it is fixed? Because 7000bps for an addon that doesn't do anything is a lot.