I bought PS5 and i transfer the game from PS5 but the trophies ?
How the ๐ can transfer on the PS5 because i have a lot of ๐ and a lost them all :(
How the ๐ can transfer on the PS5 because i have a lot of ๐ and a lost them all :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't you still have the ps4 version trophies? I think you might have to earn the trophies on PS5 over again but you keep your ps4 trophies.
Ok I will check
Think you have to earn all the trophies again but iโm not 100% sure.
You have to start again. I had to do the Trophies on PS4, PS5 and now PC.
(All except Skilled Huntress. I'm not doing that ridiculous trophy)