Every fricken time.
I decided i would play some oni and billy. Haven't had a indoor map all day. Seems luck is on my side. Billy was lerys and oni was midwich. My luck is uncanny. Anyone else just have the worst map luck when it comes to map dependent killers?
Comments
I can't prove it but I'm pretty sure BHVR specifically follows me around and messes with the map selection just to make me go crazy.
I don't know what I did to deserve it but in fairness, I probably do deserve it
See also using anything good like BPS/Cakes
No but I had gas heaven 3 times in a row today because the devs still haven’t changed the map choice.
I have the exact same experience as you. Outdoor maps all day long. The second I play Billy it's nothing but indoor maps until I switch to a stealth killer and get that corn shithole nonstop
I love Hillbilly but man is he painful to play sometimes. The moment I hit ready with this killer I have to brace myself for either Lery's, RPD or Eyrie of Crows. It's always one of those maps.
Everytime I play jumpscare Myers without and offering. Open outdoor map.
Then I switch up to something else and boom Lerys x2. 😮💨
It only happens during my first game of the day, lol.