Suggestion for Daily Event

We appreciate new event ideas. It gives us more reason to play DbD.


I have a change suggestion for Daily Event. We should get 6 dailies while event is active. 3 for survivors and 3 for killers. 


Daily event is not bad idea but it is kinda pointless when you have only one daily at day. So my suggestion will make us play at least 6 matches. And plus we will play both sides while event is active. And who does not like more bp?


So what do you guys think about my suggestion?

Comments

  • I think they should just have 3 survivor and 3 killer dailies all the time.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    We appreciate new event ideas. It gives us more reason to play DbD.

    I have a change suggestion for Daily Event. We should get 6 dailies while event is active. 3 for survivors and 3 for killers. 

    Daily event is not bad idea but it is kinda pointless when you have only one daily at day. So my suggestion will make us play at least 6 matches. And plus we will play both sides while event is active. And who does not like more bp?

    So what do you guys think about my suggestion?

    I like it. And make it 60k bps