Cloud Status Unknown
Been over 2 years since I played this game and I decided to redownload it for poops and laughter.
Says my Cloud Save Status is Unknown on Steam. Is my save data exploded like it did back in the day, or am I good?
Been over 2 years since I played this game and I decided to redownload it for poops and laughter.
Says my Cloud Save Status is Unknown on Steam. Is my save data exploded like it did back in the day, or am I good?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure... but welcome back! ๐
Thanks. Just decided to come back out of curiosity, but if my save is gone for the 2nd time I'm peacing out and never coming back lmao