[QoL] Disable chat if only one player can use it in lobby

Typically I like to say GG and all of that in post game chat however with cross play it's not always clear when others can do the same since Epic Games Store and Windows Store share the same cross platform icon as console players. Would it be possible if there's only one person in the lobby who can use chat that it could be disabled? This would mostly be so I know if there's a reason to say gg post game or not or just quickly move on. For example 1 PC player and 4 Xbox players. No point in leaving the chat enabled at that point.

Also again - This is purely just so we know whether to move on quickly from chat or not as a PC player. This has nothing to do with flaming or anything of that nature. Just a small quality of life change.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'd actually prefer if they put chat ON all systems and give console players just a couple preset options to answer with. It's disappointing that I can't tell the other side GG after a good match.

    Presets could be as simple as ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ž

    I'd prefer that as an alternative but I doubt they do since Switch is also included in crossplay.

  • One thing I don't understand is why Epic Games and Windows Store players are considered as "off platform" when we all share the same platform but with different launchers?